GHRIS Payslip Online Guide
GHRIS is an electronic Human Resource Management System utilized in the Government of Kenya Civil Service by government workers to download their payslips online from the GHRIS site. The Government of Kenya left on the advancement of this Government Human Resource Information System – GHRIS Payslip Portal site www.ghris.go.ke with the point of tending to all its Human Resource (HR) needs.
GHRIS Payslip Login/Sign in
Go to the Government Human Resource Information System gateway utilizing the connection http://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx
You will get prompts like; register overlooked secret phrase and sign in here. Adhere to the guidance on the page to the last mentioned and you will have the option to enroll or login to your record to download your payslip.
For first time clients, utilize the transient secret key ‘welcome’. You are required to change this concise secret word to your ideal mystery secret key upon effective login. Upon fruitful login, a presentation screen appears for first-time clients to change their short secret phrase.
- Enter your new password.
- Retype your new password again for confirmation . Then click on the Save button.
GHRIS Payslip Download Quide – How to Download your Payslip from GHRIS
- Go to the authority ghris.go.ke payslip download entry.
- Key in the User ID and password you chose during registration to sign in.
- In the event that you have forgotten your password click at *Forget Password to reset and get another password (you will need access to your email or your telephone to confirm the code sent to help reset your password).
- All occupation data in regards to the individual being referred to (you) springs up and enables you to see. You would then be able to keep on downloading payslip from GHRIS.
This less procedural, helpful and can be remotely gotten to inasmuch as there is web network.
GHRIS Registration Guide
The following are steps to follow when registering for an account on the GHRIS Portal: https://www.ghris.go.ke/registerme.aspx
- Fill up anthe provided employee registration form with personal details regarding the national number, KRA PIN, official names, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and work details such as date of appointment and terms of service.
- Then click submit at the bottom of the page.
This information is received by the respective government agency, ministry or department. Grievances and disparities are addressed by the respective employer. If not issue arises, then, GHRIS payslip download Kenya is at your service.
GHRIS Registration Online Requirements
To register with GHRIS one needs to have the following details;
- Personal Number
- Kenya National ID Card Number
- KRA PIN
- First Name
- Other Names
- Date of Birth – e.g. 20-03-1980
- Gender – Male / Female
- Date of First Appointment – e.g. 26-07-1988
- Terms of Service
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email
- Create your Password
- Confirm your Password
The DOs and DON’T when Updating GHRIS Profile
- Fill in every empty box.
- The information filled should be correct (Giving of false information will lead to prosecution and dismissal depending on the graveness of the offense e.g. forged document details)
- The Birth Certificate No. is important.
- For security purposes, the Certificate No. area in the professional details area should be filled (e.g. for an officer of the recruit course no. 2006 should fill out like 1/2006).
- In case you have studied at an institution that is not listed in the GHRIS system, use the email provided by the system to notify them to add it into the system.
- If you have never been employed before, in the employment history section you will have to fill out details of your current employment. If you have ever been promoted, you should also include it. The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
- In the next-of-kin section, DON’T worry about spouse’s/guardian’s or child’s Tax Pin and Birth Certificate No if you don’t have them. Just use the N/A entry detail.
- If you’ve completely filled your profile, accessing the pay-slip should be easy. However, if you have not successfully completed the filling up of the profile, you will be prompted to UPDATE PROFILE FIRST.
- ALWAYS USE THE PDF FORMAT TO VIEW YOUR PAYSLIPS ONLINE.
Steps to Updating your GHRIS Profile Online
Stage 1: Personal Details
- Fill every one of those exchange boxes that have not been filled by the HR framework. Your Birth Certificate No. is critical in this page.
- Any subtleties you don’t have please fill N/A.
Stage 2: Background Details
The obscured fields can’t be altered as above. In the Home area Details, you should utilize the 1992 boundary since the IEBC introduction of the most recent outline has not been incorporated into the framework.
Stage 3: Work Details
- In the present obligations, one should fill expressing the current.
- NB: THE DUTIES SHOULD BE STATED IN A PARAGRAPH.
Stage 4: Education Details
- With respect to primary and Secondary school training, since all schools are not recorded, the significant data that will be filled is the degree of instruction, looking at body, term, nation of study, date enlisted, year of graduation, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, certificate Number.
- Give ALL the Certificates you have.
- Indicate the occupations you did beforehand before you joined the administration or got utilized in the common assistance.
- Assuming none, continue to enter subtleties of your present business.
- In the event that you have ever been advanced, you should realize that that is a detail that should fall under a different record.
- The framework auto-arranges the subtleties you input, you can enter them in any request.
- Pension Proportion (%) is OPTIONAL.
- You can change the data whenever you wish.
GHRIS Online Services
GHRIS P9 Form Download Guide
After logging into Ghris portal, click my records button.
A drop-down menu appears
Select my payslip and on your left, you will see your current and previous p9 forms
click and then download
GHRIS Payslip Portal Link
This is the GHRIS Portal / Website: https://www.ghris.go.ke/
- Any user of this system is expected to provide correct information. Submission of wrong information may lead to prosecution.
- Those using Microsoft Internet Explorer Browsers should Upgrade to Version 7 and above.]
GHRIS Jobs – www.ghris.go.ke
Services and Departments promote empty lower Cadre Posts under the Public Service Commission of Kenya (PSCK) appointed position. Because of expanded challenge for the couple of openings for work accessible Ministries/Departments get immense number of utilizations. Emerging from the over the enlistment procedure is dreary and bulky. GHRIS entrance will, accordingly, facilitate the application procedure and upgrade straightforwardness in the enrollment procedure.
GHRIS Contacts – Address
Harambee House, Harambee Avenue
Tel: 020 2227411